How to Use Social Media Management Tools to Top the Table Charts!
Jim Morrison once said, “whoever controls the media controls the mind.” In the 21st Century, we can equate this unparalleled power to social media! Social media has become a mighty tool to connect with your customers. It has the capacity to make your business an online success within months, if not days.
You can readily promote your business, connect with your existing customer, and drive online traffic to your website. But in achieving all these goals, how can you stay on top of these marketing tasks?
Enter the social media management tools!
These tools will handle everything for you. Social media management tools can monitor, analyze and control your social media profiles. They can enable you to schedule future updates as well. When these management tools handle all the hard work, you have enough time to produce unique and great content for your business.
With numerous social media management tools out there, each offering a set of unique features, you might be wondering what makes an excellent social media management tool?
Let’s discuss this first!
What Makes a Social Media Management Tool Worth Choosing?
When choosing a social media management tool, you might find yourself confused since there are plenty of options to choose from. That is why I am going to walk you through what features you should prefer when deciding on choosing the right social media management tool.
Schedule Future Posts
I can understand you are pushed for time. You have a pretty busy routine. You don’t find enough time to schedule your future social media posts sometimes. That is why it is only logical to choose a social media management tool that lets you organize your future posts and updates. This feature gives you the benefit of batching all your week’s posts in a single day.
Do you want to assess the performance of your social media posts? Well, you should! This feature in social media management is a must-have. Look for a tool that offers performance analytics in order to analyze what is working for you and what is not.
Another vital aspect to consider when picking the right social media management tool for your online business is the cost. You should not pay for the fancy features you don’t need. Instead, choose a cost-effective app if you are a small business.
These are some of the mandatory features that your tools should have. Remember, most of these tools come with a free one-month trial. So don’t rush and try the app for a month and assess how helpful it is for your business. Now let’s learn how you can use social media management tools to top the table charts.
How You Can Use Social Media Management Tools’ Features
- We are sure you must have chosen an app that schedules your future posts. You can connect this app with multiple social media platforms at the same time—Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. This app can then create a schedule for you, along with time slots for the whole week.
- If your app gives you extensive insight into your social media posts’ performance, you can better understand your audience. There are apps in the market that reviews the performance of your posts based on over 200 metrics. You can generate performance reports and export them as Excel or PDF to share with your team.
- Another great idea is monitoring the social web. With this feature, you get customizable feeds that share with you new mentions, followers, and engagements. You can utilize your social media management tool to search your business-relevant keywords. You now have the ability to target these users with your business.
- When it comes to security and privacy, you can use your social media management tool to give access to your team members without giving them the credentials. You can also set the custom-level permission for each team member.
- Do you wish to see the live updates on how your audience is engaging with your online posts? Most social media management tools offer this feature. You can get the live feeds of how users comment on your posts or tweet on you. You can customize your dashboard to prioritize these notifications.
Tap the Benefits of Social Media Management Tools
Your first step is to choose the right social media management app. Then you can use its features to manage your social media effectively.
Social media management is a skill in itself. If you wish to acquire this skill, visit Nextbridge Institute that offers professional courses on Social Media Management.